Cloud-based ERP Software
Through cloud-based ERP Software, businesses can access and manage all their business processes anytime and anywhere via the Internet
What is cloud-based ERP software?
Simply put, cloud-based ERP software refers to the tools and applications that users can access anytime and anywhere via the Internet. Through cloud-based ERP, an organisation can store their data on a cloud-based server that is housed in data centers and can be found all over the world. This makes data accessible from any device anywhere, as long as there is an Internet connection.
Benefits of ERP Software on Cloud
An increasing number of companies from various industry verticals are implementing cloud based software to manage almost every area of their business, from finance, warehouse, inventory, production, project and human resources management. Why? Because ERP on cloud offers flexibility, scalability, and ease to keep pace with innovation.
B&Y ERP Software on Cloud enables companies to get a 360-degree view of their business, anytime, from anywhere by putting all their business functions on to one single platform on the Cloud and automating and integrating them, end-to-end. With this clear visibility of business, businesses can drive innovation across the value chain, improve efficiency, and reduce costs and time to market. The entire suite of the product is accessible over the Internet, which gives businesses the freedom to access information from any part of the globe from a browser, whether from a laptop, a PDA, mobile phone or a tablet PC.
B&Y ERP On Cloud provides comprehensive modules on Finance & Accounts, Inventory Management, Procurement management, HCM and Payroll. The detailed functionalities and benefits are provided below:
- Instant updates and upgrades so you never have to worry whether you are using the most up-to-date technology.
- Less expensive than traditional onsite ERP systems. You pay lower upfront and operating expenses because the vendor takes care of updates, maintenance, and security for you.
- With 24 x 7 support services online.
- Free product upgrades without business interruption and downtime.
- Flexibility to introduce new products and services to your business.
- Agility for expanding into new markets and channels.
- Fully scalable to support your business growth and revenues.
- Consolidated, unified real-time view of business performance.