B&Y Standard - ERP Software for Small Business & Medium-sized Enterpises
B&Y Standard is an ERP software solution for small & medium-sized (SME) businesses that enable them to manage their business processes with one integrated solution.
B&Y Standard is an integrated and comprehensive ERP solution designed specifically for smaller and medium-sized (SME) businesses. Our ERP for small businesses is affordable, easy to use, can be customised and is built to last. The first-rate software is available on Cloud or on-site as per the choice of the customer and is designed to fit their budget, improve productivity, connect with customers and streamline their business process.
B&Y Standard is the best suitable solution for SMEs who don’t have a large budget to spend and doesn’t have a budget to pay one time.
The software is integrated with business and financial management functionalities that make ordering, selling, invoicing, and reporting easier so you can focus more on generating business. With the integrated solution including finance, Sales Order processing, Purchasing and inventory, you have the ability to efficiently monitor all aspects of your business and improve decision-making.
Benefits of ERP Software for Small Business
- Enable businesses to track information across departments.
- Automate production, order processing and inventory.
- With its built-in analytics, ERP Software can help monitor the allocation and use of company resources.
- Eliminates the need for storing multiple copies of data such as invoices, spreadsheets, receipts and more.
- Speed up vital processes such as order and inventory management.
- Improves communication across all departments as personnel have easy access to pertinent information with the click of a button.
- Increase staff productivity.
- Provide insights into the company’s overall financial performance.
Essential Features of ERP for Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SME)
ERP Software for small business and medium-sized enterprises (SME) provides features such as Financial Management, Inventory Management, Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Human Resources Management, Business Intelligence and Analytics, and Reporting.
These essential features enable businesses to improve their operational efficiency, increase productivity and improve customer relationships.