The outsourcing is done across various industry segments that include IT, banking, customer service, security services, facility maintenance services, hospitality and so on.
The outsourcing services refers to the practice of turning-over organisational or internal Departmental functions or services to an outside service provider. The practice of outsourcing the functions has gained wide acceptance across the globe due to various advantages which include;
- Easier to source expertise and skills that are not available within the company or department
- Reduce the risk of retaining and matching what the industry is offering in terms of salary and benefits
- Reduces the process of recruitment and staffing
- Allows the Company or the Department to refocus on its core functions
- Improve service delivery of the Department on the core functions
- Cost benefits for the company
- Enhance effectiveness, efficiency and economical
The outsourcing is done across various industry segments that include IT, banking, customer service, security services, facility maintenance services, hospitality and so on. Even though there are slight changes in the process flow of outsourcing for each business verticals, the overall structure remans almost the same.
The OSM (Outsourcing Service Management) vertical module of B&Y handles the management of outsourcing services extended by an organization as a business which generates revenues for them. In general, there are various types of outsourcing contracts starting from a hourly or daily contract to long term, multiple year contracts. The features that are built in B&Y covers the complete business processes of outsourcing services. Few of the features of the module are;
- Manage enquiries, proposals
- Work orders and contracts
- Resource Deployment
- Transportation & Logistics
- Employee attendance & time sheets with live updates
- Invoicing, receivables, daily summary and reports with one single solution
The solution is designed to maximize resource performance in service of an employer’s strategic objectives. Along with the built in HCM module which includes recruitment management, on boarding, employ management, compensation & benefits etc, B&Y provides end to end solution to manage the outsourcing services business.