RFID Asset Management
Organizations face a significant challenge to track the location, quantity, condition, and maintenance of their assets. The management of assets (their selection, maintenance and inspection), determines the operational performance and profitability of organizations.
Asset Management is the art and science of making the right decisions and optimizing these processes. The Asset tracking is to track what assets a company owns, where each is located, who has it, when it was checked out, when it is due for return, when it is scheduled for maintenance, and the cost and depreciation of each asset and giving Alerts and Alarms accordingly. With the use of RFID technology, the following asset management functions can be implemented effectively;
- Monitoring and tracking Asset movement
- Better Asset visibility and Asset utilization
- Quickly locate the Assets and understand their status
- Identifies the deviations from expected Asset location or condition
- Access historical data to identify and eliminate operational bottlenecks
- Maintain the Asset inventories, validate the Asset utilization
It is very important for any Company to have a control on their assets. Management of fixed or movable Assets is a major challenge for any organization. The Asset Management System not only simplifies the process of managing Assets but also helps in maintaining complete history of Assets with automated processes.
The Asset Management System is very user friendly, commanding tool which intensifies your business with large range of features. This is a very flexible tool, compatible with different types of readers and tags with a wide combination of reports. With wide range of features and flexibility, the Asset Management System can be simply defined as:
- Affordable – Easy Plug and Play installation with low cost, Re-usable Tags
- Reliable – Reliable too for Data Security and Maintenance.
- Flexible – With many user friendly features.
- Scalable – Easy to update with new builds and versions.
- Accurate – Data accuracy is maintained with automated processes of Import, Export and Verification.
Key Benefits of Our Asset Management solution
- Provides companies with a fully computerized tracking and management solution, avoiding the need for paper.
- Add more flexibility to your business with the knowledge of location and ability to recover assets with ease. Flexibility means more business.
- Flexibility to work with multiple readers at a time.
- Quickly take inventory and find out what’s missing (Out of Stock data is also maintained in database for reference).
- Details of Assets and assigned tags can be printed as labels using a label printer.
- User friendly Reports.
- Flexibility to modify and save all reports in a variety of formats for future reporting sessions.
- Provides Quick and Advanced Search facility for a particular user with flexible criteria selection.
- Facility to search a particular Asset with all available fields.
- Warranty, Maintenance and Expiry dates are maintained and Alerts and Alarms are given to user accordingly.
- Tracks and schedules Maintenance for your Assets to extend their life.
- Alerts and Alarms are given when a User or Asset enters to unpermitted area.
- SMS and Email alerts (Optional).
- Detailed data importing and exporting tools included using Microsoft Excel.
- Can be easily integrated with existing Inventory Management System, with new Hardware (Readers) and existing environment (LAN).
- Supports Organizations with multiple (Group of) Companies.
- Photos and Images can be added to Assets for easy identification and representation (In .jpg or .gif format)
- Supports attaching digital images, PDFs, Word and XLS documents or scanned copies.
RFID People Tracking
Worrying is like a rocking chair, it gives you something to do, but doesn’t get you anywhere. Parents are worried sick in many cases about the physical safety of their school-going children and not without a reason. The risk of children being bullied, abused, abducted, as well as exposed to speeding vehicles is real. Such concerns often stop working parents from giving full attention to their work. The case of the elderly is not very different. Especially in their sunset years, there is a strong need to assure them that medical assistance is always at hand, should they need it. Those in advanced stages of dementia are known to lose their way even in familiar neighborhoods and become untraceable. In these and other cases, relatives and care givers want to be alerted the moment their loved ones stray out of a pre-defined safe zone.
Parental aspirations around safety and security in schools have been on the rise over the years while state mandates have gotten stricter. As a result, creating a learning environment where children not only feel safe but are indeed safety is a top priority with most schools. There are still some chinks in the security armor. For instance, there is a possibility that school children might stroll into danger zones, within the school, like swimming pool, lab or generator room.
While fabricating a solution, one needs to carefully weigh in the sensibilities of elderly people and school kids. Both value their independence and are sure to be miffed by the idea of someone shadowing them 24/7. Backed by experts with years of software development and deployment experience, B&Y People Tracking solution can help you address your need to keep watch over people while promoting your target individual’s right to privacy.
B&Y People Tracking solution involves ‘tagging’ target individuals using disposal tags, wristbands or ID cards embedded with a radio frequency identification device (RFID) chip. B&Y People Tracking solution can pinpoint the location of any person at any point of time, backed by RFID readers.
- Passive RFID technology for safety
- Location tracking
- Configurable alerts for unusual movements
- Entry / exit monitoring
- Configurable for late arrival & early leaving of locations
- Session wise attendance for attendance monitoring
- Automated SMS / Mails alerts
- Dash boards
- Flexible report panel