The B&Y – Service management software has the capability to manage the service business industry with end to end functions. The system covers the different line of business handled which include T&M (Emergency Break down service), Spare parts, Equipment Installation/Startup/Commissioning, AMC and Warranty. The features includes enquiry register, Site visit register, Quotation preparation, Customer order register, Commissioning details, Service Tickets, service billing, spare parts indent, spare part issue.
Key Features of the Service Management solution:
- System will cover the different line of business handled by the company which include Time & Material, Spare parts, equipment installation, comprehensive AMC labor AMC, field warranty, internal labor etc. All activities include material and labor estimation.
- Enquiry Register should contain drill down box to select the above classification.
- The service register will be available in the system and the service billing will be based on the service register.
- For service activity based on PO from customer, the job number will be based on the system generated. For other service acidities, job number will be created during the entry of the service register into the system.
- Provision for Time sheet – The time sheet includes all the activities done by the employee on that particular day.
- Warranty maintenance – Estimation of labor and material can be done for warranty services and a track of the total maintenance done for the particular equipment will be available.
- Installation services – Labor, material, overheads and profit margin can be calculated.
- Option to upload warranty certificates. Warranty starts from the date of commissioning of each equipment. So separate warranty for each equipment of a particular system.
- AMC – Based on the payment terms defined, system should generate alerts. For eg : If its monthly payments, system can generate alert before due date.
- Graphs and tables showing Order amount/Received amount/Amount Pending will be available.
- Variations in project – System can generate alert if excess indent is done.
- Material transfer from a project to another project will be permitted only with the approval by project manager.
- Apart from the man hour rate derived from CTC in the HR module, the system will have provision to add the overheads and define the total per hour rate and the street labor rate, which will used to calculate the service billing and for job wise profit comparison.